• Finely made from hard wearing leather.
• Fully stitched to avoid splitting.
• Features metal hook at one end to attach to standard kilt belt buckles.
• Two leather belt loops to sit either side of the buckle.
• Standard size belt at roughly 2 1/4" wide.
• Adjustable with Velcro
• Perfect for Kilt Sizes 26" to 54"
The site says it is a 2 1/4" width belt, which is perfect for my buckle. When it arrived and I measured it, it was 2 1/2" and unusable. Make sure your buckle will take the 2.5" belts before you order. That being said, the quality is good.
Timely shipment, looks and fits great.
Very well made and a perfect fit looks really good with my kilt
Nice leather work.
One of the bands broke off when moving it to adjust the belt size. Still works and looks great. I feel like this was just bad luck, construction of the leather is excellent.